2. Eat nothing with sugar and all of its various names or corn syrup in it. Artificial sweeteners are not better. Stay away from those also.
3. At least temporarily, cut out all grain products. Have no bread, cereal, pasta etc.
4. Eat breakfast early in the day. Do not skip breakfast.
5. Eat a good quality protein at every meal.
6. Increase your intake of vegetables, especially raw ones.
7. Eat fat. Yes, you heard me. Eat fat. Eat nuts, seeds, olives, olive oil and avocados and don’t worry quite so much about animal fat. Eating fat is essential for health and it will make you feel fuller and not so hungry later on. But stay away from commercial vegetable oils, fried foods and hydrogenated oils (like the peanut butter that you don’t have to mix up).
8. Drink lots of pure water. Lots of people mistake thirst for hunger and lots of people are also borderline dehydrated so drink those eight glasses of water that everyone keeps telling you to.
9. Get moving. It doesn’t have to be much. Park farther away in the parking lot. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Take the dog for a walk. Make use of your company workout room.
Were any of these tips new information to you? If so, please leave me a comment and let me know.