I am a Christian Women’s Life Coach helping women achieve closer intimacy with God.
♦♦INNER HEALING PRAYER♦♦
I incorporate prayer, biblical principles and the leading of the Holy Spirit in all aspects of my work.
Religious Affiliations and Background
I’ve been “saved” or “born again” since I was 11 years old.
I am a blood-bough beloved daughter of the Most High God and of the King and Creator of all the universes. I am a God-fearing, Bible-believing, Spirit-filled, Kingdom-minded Christ-follower.
I have roots in the Baptist, Methodist, Nondenominational, Charismatic and Prophetic circles of modern American Christendom. I regularly attend a local Christian church, various prayer groups, Christian conferences and silent retreats.
Prayer, inner healing, spiritual warfare and spiritual formation (spiritual growth) are my favorite topics of study and I have dozens of books on these subjects in my personal library.
I love connecting with God in a variety of ways including Bible study, prayer, worshiping, using creativity, and going to conferences and silent retreats.
To read my statement of faith go here.
To read my personal mission statement go here.
My Coaching Certifications and Affiliations
Certified Spiritual Formation Coach from the American Association of Christian Counselors, 2014
Certified Christian Life Coach from the Professional Christian Coaching and Counseling Academy, 2007.
Member of the Biblical Coaching Alliance. (www.biblicalcoachingalliance.com)
Trained Group Coaching Facilitator by Jennifer Britton, http://www.groupcoachingessentials.com, 2010
Trained Teleseminar Facilitator by Kim Clausen, http://www.confidentteleseminarleader.com, 2011
OTHER MISC. MEMBERSHIPS:
- Christians For Biblical Equality, www.cbeinernational.org
- International Christian Mompreneur Network, http://www.theresaceniccola.com/international-christian-mompreneur-network/
- Christian Women Affiliate, http://christianwomenaffiliate.com
- iBloom as an Ambassador, http://ibloom.co/
- Fellowship of Christian Bloggers, http://www.focbonline.com/
- Faithful Bloggers, http://faithfulbloggers.com/
- The Christian Women’s Association, https://www.christianwomensassociation.org/
- Several other misc. Christian or artist online groups and forums
Check out testimonials from my coaching clients here.
I have a history of leading, volunteering or being involved in various home school groups, church groups, Bible studies, prayer groups and inner healing ministries. I have also worked part time and full time in a variety of positions including two other home-based businesses.
On a Personal Note
I live in the Nashville, Tennessee area with my husband, and our dog. I have four grown children (two are married) and six grandchildren. When I am not working I like to connect with God, have tea or lunch with friends, read, walk at the park, play the piano and do art journaling, painting or other artistic crafts.
Contact and Connection Info:
- Email me through the CONTACT page.
- Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook Biz, Facebook Personal, LinkedIn, Google +, Pinterest, Instagram . All of my social media sites are listed on my About.Me Page.
- Follow all of my blog posts here.
- Book a 30 minute complimentary coaching consultation with me to see if we’re a good fit as coach and client and explore areas you want to work on. Go Here.
- Leave me a phone message at 615.567.3288
Interesting Facts about me:
The place I most want to visit: Israel
Some of my favorite Christian musicians/bands: Phillips, Craig & Dean; Michael W. Smith; Chris Tomlin; Lincoln Brewster; Kimberly & Alberto Rivera; Steven Swanson, Don Potter, Jeff & Suzanne Whatley, Julie True
My favorite animal: horses (and I was a horse owner for 28 years)
One of the best things I ever prayed for: intercessors to pray for me
One of the most surprising things God told me: After God called me out of homeschooling (after 16 years of it being practically my whole life and my “identity”—as in, what do you do?, what is your job?), I asked God, “O.K. what am I?”, (as in, what is my new title?). He replied to my spirit, “You’re mine.” For a couple of seconds I was taken aback because I was expecting a title, but after reflecting upon it, I thought it was the most wonderful fantastic thing in the world. I am His!!!