Weight Loss Coaching
Are you finally ready to lose weight and KEEP it off?
Do you want to learn healthy eating and exercise habits?
Do you want to keep your primary focus on God and not slip into making your body or your health an idol?
Are you lacking information on how to effectively lose weight or on how to keep the weight off?
Do you need help to change the thinking habits that you’ve developed in regards to your health or weight?
Want to go on a “diet” that doesn’t use gimmicks, pills, potions, shakes, or expensive meal replacements?
Want to get to the root of your overeating problem?
If so, keep reading!
Weight Loss Coaching Program–—
- will be 8 weeks long—with weekly 45 minute calls—(Length of calls depends on how many people are in your custom group)
- will be conducted via telephone bridge line (Convenient!!! You don’t have to drive anywhere!! You don’t even have to get out of your pajamas!!)
- sound nutritional, weight loss,exercise and habit change information will be provided which will be extremely helpful BUT information alone is not enough!! Also included is coaching, prayer, behavior modification and help with thinking habits and health habits!!!
- will include coaching—–this is the missing ingredient in most other weight loss programs!!! If you are unfamiliar with the benefits of coaching or what coaching is, please visit http://www.cherylcope.com/faq/
- includes help with habit change, including changing your thinking habits—some of this will be scientifically proven behavior modification techniques
- Accountability and encouragement included!
- includes limited email support in between calls
- Not convinced yet? Check out these TESTIMONIALS.
- Includes prayer support by Cheryl and biblical devotions to help you keep God first in your life
- Includes weekly handouts with nutritional, weight loss and exercise information, other resources, website links and homework assignments (including a food diary)
- No pills! No potions! No gimmicks! No embarrassing weigh-ins! No shakes or expensive meal replacements to purchase!!
- No traveling!! Call in from your phone from the comfort of your own living room. No need to even dress up out of your pajamas!!
- payment will be accepted via Paypal checkout (convenient pay now buttons below) or personal check, whichever you prefer; Paypal offers free signup and is perfectly safe.
- Still not convinced? Did you check out my TESTIMONIALS?
- Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Cor. 10:31 KJV
What techniques or tools do I use in my coaching?
- Solid core life coaching principles as set forth by the International Federation of Coaching
- Sound biblical principles
- Christian coaching principles
- Cognitive behavior techniques (limited)
- Coaching, psychological (limited), or spiritual exercises
- Partnering with the Holy Spirit in prayer for every client and every session
- Decades of personal research, study and intimacy with God
Weight Loss Coaching Qualifications:
Certified Weight Loss Coach through the nationally recognized nutritionist and prolific health author, Dr. Jonny Bowden, of the Coach Training Alliance, 2010.
Nutrition and Weight Loss Background
I’ve been studying nutrition since I was about 11 or 12 years old. My first nutrition mentor was the nutritionist and author, Adelle Davis. Around that time I also went on my first weight loss diet. Haven’t had to go on too many weight loss diets (mostly needed after having my children) and instead have concentrated on weight loss maintenance in my own life (but maintenance is just as hard if not harder than weight loss).
From my very first weight loss diet to my most recent one, I’ve seen that carbs are the main culprit. So I’ve learned what works by personal experience and through personal study and formal training.
A one-at-a-time 45 minute private coaching session Regularly $56
8 weeks of private coaching paid in advance (45 minute sessions)
Regularly $240 (save $210 over the one-at-a-time session price!)
8 wks. of buddy coaching (two people) paid in advance (60 min. sessions)
Regularly $160 each
8 wks. of triad coaching (three people) paid in advance (60 min. sessions)
Regularly $107 each
Please contact me for pricing on larger groups.
In-person coaching is available for an extra fee for middle Tennessee residents. For private one-on-one, in-person coaching in a local coffee shop in southern Williamson County please add $12 to any other published fees. Contact me for further details.
For more private and quiet one-on-one, in-person coaching in an office in northern Maury County please add $50.00 to any published fees. This office is also subject to availability. Contact me for further details.
How do I get started?
- Email me through the CONTACT page—let me know you are interested so we can set up a mutually agreed-upon time for coaching calls and receive payment instructions
- Book a 30 minute Complimentary Coaching Consultation with me to see if we’re a good fit as coach and client and explore areas you want to work on. GO HERE